Friday, September 9, 2011

Affordable Android

This post brought to you by Straight Talk. All opinions are 100% mine.

For almost three years, I am one of those people who are subscribing to cell phone plans. At first, I find it really convenient and fast because I use my cell phone every day for my own simple business. It was until last month that I realized I have to stop the plan because I found a new and much better offer.

I decided to stop the headache caused by paying expensive cell phone plans. Luckily, I knew about this call and text plan that is not pricey, enough for my budget and I believe on your budget as well and just the right service for me at a very low cost.

Are you familiar of StraightTalk? I must tell you that they got Everything you need when it comes to affordable cell phone plans. With Straight Talk, you will feel richer because they help you cut your cell phone bill in half! The good thing is, you will not have contracts and other irritating hidden charges. So if you are looking for an honest and affordable phone plans, this is the right plan for you.

With a great nationwide coverage and excellent reception, no surprise bills and no credit checks, theses are their monthly plans. A perfect plan to always Call a friend!

1. “All You Need Plan” for heavy phone users with 1,000 minutes, 1,000 texts and 30 MB of web data;

2. Unlimited Monthly service is only $45 that includes calls, text, picture messaging, and web and whole year for only $499.00!

3. 411 calls are included at no extra charge.

4. Free from activation, reactivation, or termination fees!

Another good thing is, Straight Talk only uses trusted phone manufacturers like LG, Motorola, Kyocera, Nokia and Samsung! They can also make Android affordable! Believe this Hook, line and sinker! Check out the video below.

 

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment