For your information, this “find your bliss” contest runs from September 11, 2009 to November 6, 2009. Well of course I must tell you that you must use your Facebook account to go the LG Bliss Facebook Fan Page located at www.Facebook.com/LGBliss and upload an image or video of anything they consider ugly and want to lose. Please be reminded that you can only submit one entry per Facebook account and must be 18 years old and above. The grand prize is the new LG Bliss phone and the secondary prize is a $50 gift card so you can buy your own bliss. There will be five grand prize winners and fifty secondary winners
Find your bliss and share your “ugly” photos and videos like the following:
- Trashy Trends (fabulously ugly fashion)
- Mutant machines (these mutant machines and outdated electronics belong in the junkyard)
- Ugly wonders of nature (naturally occurring wonders that make even the ugly tree look good)
- Ugly-mobiles (rides that are heading non-stop to Ugly Town)
- Ugly behavior such as violence, indecency, or illegal activities aren’t tolerated. Photos of people are not allowed.