Saturday, September 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Google!

Happy Birthday Google
I opened my browser a while ago and saw something in my favorite search engine's logo! I believed it was some sort of a birthday image or something like party. At first I thought whose birthday is today so I put my mouse over the image and surprisingly, I saw: "Google's 10th Birthday"

So it was clear. My questions to whose birthday was it was answered with those alt text in the image. So now let me greet the most successful company in the whole world, the company which makes the Internet continue to grow, the two original brains of Google and their brilliant minds a Happy Happy Birthday and Congratulations for a decade of success!

P.S.
I hope you will give me some PR...heehe. LOL

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTH DAY GOOGLE....I SAW THT GOOGLE LOGO ITS IN PARTY WAY.HOPES U ALWAYS FAVT OF INTERNET USERS.... N MANY MANY CONGRATULATION OF UR SUCCESS ...........HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY...

    POOJA GUPTA

    ReplyDelete