Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tomorrow, I'll Be Facing the Class

Tomorrow will be the very day that I'll be facing my classmates and my major subject professor. Together with my groupware, I will be discussing about Output Devices For Interactive Use.

When I was making my report and reading notes and researching facts about it, I was amazed. Now I know and learned about Cathode Ray Tube or CRT and other stuffs like, electron beam, anodes and the RGB phosphors that make my monitors work! Weei... I was just amazed. Hehehe.

Anyway, I will continue mastering the things that I will say now. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

  1. ano ba ang cathode ray tube? ang alam ko lang kasi ehh you tube, test tube, boob tube at fallopian tube! ... may you please enlighten me bout that subject matter! ... ahaha ... jks lng! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow ha...Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck sau marky

    kaya lang obsolete na ang CRT ngayon

    kasi high definition ha ang mga monitors for televisions and computers

    ReplyDelete