Thursday, July 24, 2008

My Sister's Favorite Video

I've observe recently that whenever my younger sister opens Youtube, she would really immediately type in to the search box of the site the keywords, "take a bow." After that she will then scroll a little bit and click the video she's looking for.

It is always Rihanna's Take a Bow. I don't really know why she like the video so much. But I am not saying I hate Rihanna, I was just wondering why she really liked it. My boy cousin also asked her why she's idolizing the very famous Rihanna. She just laugh while my cousin answered his own question. "It's because we have the same color!" True. Hahahaha! My sister has almost the same skin tone as that of Rihanna. It's a nice dark skin. Very nice.

Take a look at my sister's favorite hit from Rihanna!

No comments:

Post a Comment