Friday, June 27, 2008

My Scrollable Blogroll

It's been several days already that I am thirsty to know how to make a scrollable blogroll. I've tried so many tags and lines of codes from my basic knowledge in HTML and CSS yet I really can't do it right. I am an IT student but I admit I am not perfect, just like you! :)

Moving on, I had also consulted my HTML/CSS/Programming Genius friend, Lemuel, regarding this simple problem. He did gave me some simple and very good advice and line of codes in order for my blog to look even better. I did somehow understand what he told me.

In addition to that, while I was browsing my own blog checking for new comments, I landed into my visitor, now my friend's blog after viewing the comment she made in one of my posts. And so I browsed her blog.

Luckily..tadah! In her blog, I found her article entitled Make A Blogroll With A Scrollbar. At that very moment I felt that it was the time for me to know how to make such thing. Weeii..

I understood what was written there and successfully made my own SCROLLABLE BLOGROLL! Lol.

Thank you so much Lemuel and Jojo for teaching me.

The End.. Hahahaha!

P.S.
Just check out that blogroll in the right side of this blog.
If you want to be added there, let me know!
Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. yipee! a scrollable blogroll. just what i needed.

    Will make for a time to make my own.

    ReplyDelete