Monday, May 19, 2008

They Were Here!

Yesterday, three of my friends visited me here in my house. They were suppose to be "many" to visit me here, I mean more friends, but some of my other friends weren't able to come over because of their..you know.. some personal reasons.

So there were just only three of them, Hazel, Edelyn and Augrae! We took pictures as if we never saw each other for a year and made talks about our past experiences while in the absence of each others company!

We did also video shoots to greet our friend, Eddel May Danao, in her birthday today! The absent friends weren't able to face the cameras but still we let them greet through phone patch! It's really weird, taking some videos of that telephone "talking!"

Here are some of our pictures!



No comments:

Post a Comment