Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Start of BER Months

I know some people will say it's way too early to think of Christmas. They say it's still September and we still have a lot of things to do before that day. But you know what, I say different. Even before, when September comes, I am already excited for the coming of that very special holiday, the Christmas.

BER months (September, October, November and December) for me signifies the start of the long celebration for the birthday of Jesus Christ. We people must think that December 25 is a very big day so I guess it's never to early to celebrate now and prepare ourselves for that wonderful and most happy day!

I hope you are smiling as you are reading this post. Merry Christmas my friend.

1 comment:

  1. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete