Monday, June 15, 2009

Watch For My Dad

Like what I’ve been telling you this past days, me and my siblings are really looking for some perfect gift ideas for my dad for the coming Father’s day. Honoring our fathers is such a great thing to do isn’t it? So I went to one of the malls here in my city to look for some cool gifts for my dad. I went with my sister of course and we went not just to the mall but to some shops in the city. Our journey was a bit short though because it rained so hard so we just decided to go home after almost two hours of searching for that perfect gift.

When we arrived home, I then turned on my computer to check my e-mails and visited one of my favorite sites, StyleHive that connects stylish people all over the world. I then remembered I needed a gift for my father so I browsed over their site and saw their amazing collection of watches that are perfect not just for fathers but also they have watches that are for mothers, sisters and anyone in the family.

I really hope me and my sisters can decide now what will be our gift for my father this coming father’s day.

No comments:

Post a Comment