Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My Sister Needs New Cosmetics

My day today started just right. I was thankful at first to our Lord for still giving me another day to celebrate life. I did my daily routine such as checking my e-mails, updating my blogs, taking a bath and then eating my breakfast. The morning was really great.

My siblings woke up earlier than me. When I woke up, I saw my sister fixing herself and getting ready for her tutorial. My sister tutored some kids in some of the private schools here in our city. But there is this something that hindered my sister to go out of the house. She lost her makeup kit and forgot where did she left and kept it. Silly, isn’t it? We kept on looking all over the house until she remembered her friend borrowed it. So now, she just decided to buy some new “ ” so she can have one for herself before her friend will give her makeup back to her.

So I decided to tell her about this site called StlyeHive that connects all the stylish people all over the world through their new and hip products especially for those people who have taste in real fashion. My sister liked the site and is now planning to buy her cosmetics from StyleHive.

So to all of you out there, who are also looking for great makeup and cool cosmetics, visit StyleHive today.

No comments:

Post a Comment