Friday, June 12, 2009

Jackets for Rainy Season

It is rainy season here in the Philippines and in fact, while I am writing this post, I can hear this wonderful sound of raindrops falling over our roof. Yes, I like the idea or the fact that it’s already rainy season because for sure I can rest a lot in my room feeling so comfortable with the cold winds from my window. I’ve been waiting for this season actually after the hot summer I have experienced for two straight months. That was really hot and I really hate the weather everyday.

Now, during this kind of season, I mean the rainy season, I really like to sleep with my jacket. Yes, my jacket. My mom also likes that idea because she said we could protect ourselves from flu and other diseases related to it. Moms know best, huh?!

By the way, since it’s already rainy season here, I am calling all my friends who are also experiencing the same weather to check out the stylish jacket over at StyleHive. That online shop will definitely make your rainy day to be hot with their wonderful designs of jackets. So to all my friends, please check out StyleHive for more stunning designs of ladies’ products.

No comments:

Post a Comment