Saturday, November 1, 2008

Are You A Techi-Holic?

Can you still remember some episodes of The Sproutwells family I posted here a month ago? If you miss that, let me just tell you that the Sproutwells are just our typical fruit and veggie family living among humans by just trying to fit in our world! Actually, they are not just healthy creatures but they also eat healthy foods! They are avid users of freshfunds.com. and love the rush and thrill of bidding on awesome prizes. For all of you who still don't know how freshfunds works, actually their idea is just the same as ebay where you can bid on cool prizes, at the same time, support a healthy lifestyle.

 Today, our very cute the sproutwells family have another episode! This time, it is entitled "Techies Anonymous." After I watched the episode, I thought that my family will not hold a techi-holic intervention on me and what makes me techi-holic is that, I just love cool and amazing new gadgets that I found over the web! LOL.

I am also planning to join freshfunds soon! I am planning to save my points for cool prizes such as an elliptical machine, ultimate ski weekend for two, Nintendo Wii Fit! So you too, what are you waiting for? Come and join me at freshfunds.com so we can all bid on a new Apple MacBOOK for all of us "techi-holics!"






Post?slot_id=24068&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

Post a Comment