Friday, October 3, 2008

The Friday

I woke up early today, stretched for a while and turned on my computer. As usual, I checked my e-mail and was never surprised with those annoying number of spam mails. Actually, I've been really receiving such e-mails for a couple of months already. I don't know what websites who are behind this but I thing I'm sure of, these spam mails are freakin' irritating. Moving on, since I don't want to ruin the start of my day considering that I receive my third income from blogging, I continued to do my daily routine. That includes checking my blogs, visiting other blogs and many more. Today, as usual, I also ironed my own clothes for school. In simple words, my morning was great!

So I went to school after that. While I was traveling towards my school, a thought just suddenly flashed in my mind, "Where did Monday go?" Yah, I realized it was already Friday and that Monday and the following days were gone so fast. I think hard on what are the things that I've done in the past. Was I productive? Did I do something amazing? I don't know. I really don't know. All I know is that, it's the last day of weekdays! Yipee!

I hope you'll enjoy your weekend everyone!

1 comment: