Friday, October 17, 2008

Backup Your Files Today

Having a laptop like what I own right now is really helpful and much convenient especially when you are a constant traveler. I am really dependent on my laptop anywhere I go every time I am doing some research and finishing my school stuffs. Unfortunately, I can't really escape from carelessness so I oftentimes delete my files accidentally! That is really frustrating!

Now, whether we like it or not, there will always come a time when we have to backup our files in our own PC. When you'll be fixing or reformatting we really need to backup files. Me? I usually save my files in CDs and DVDs but not anymore until I knew about the OPENRSM CloudBackup. It's I think the perfect choice to easily, cheaply, and securely make and store your backups. It even implements a Network Drive (like having an unlimited size USB) in addition to backup! The good thing is, it works in different platforms, Windows, Mac, and Linux and you only pay for what you use! So, all you need to do is download, install and then backup your files! Fast!

So what are you waiting for, try them now too! Backup your files today and never regret!

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried DeepFreeze? It won't compromise your default files...

    ReplyDelete