Tuesday, August 26, 2008

What Happened?

I don't know what happened but I really can open PPP's website! It started yesterday afternoon that when I tried to key in..www.payperpost.com in my address bar then hitting enter, it loads really slow. It will always say, connecting to payperpost..and then after around 1 - 2 minutes, the browser will show:

Maybe you'll say, maybe your Internet connection is lost!? No. I am sure that my Internet connection isn't lost because I can open other websites like SocialSpark, Google and any other websites that I used to visit before. Also, I did not change anything in my browser's settings. I can't even see now the badges from PPP here in my site, the Hire Me and for the Referral badge. In addition to my doubt, I tested also opening PPP in my uncle's computer. Different house. Different IP address and of course different computer and I was surprised because I was able to open my account through his computer. So now I am really wondering why I can't open the site with my own computer. Is this some kind of virus or what?! I really did encounter this before... can anyone help me?

16 comments:

  1. Oh yeah. I thought it's only me who experienced it. Now it's back to normal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. or maybe your computador needs reformatting now. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mark, the site seems to be back up now; maybe they had network problems?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    Thanks to add comment in my blog
    Sure and would like to exchange link with you
    just let me know if you have add my blog in your blog

    The Success
    http://the-success.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi
    thanks to comment in my blog
    sound good to exchange link
    just let me know if you have add my blog to your site
    for your info only : to increase your PR (page rank) never add payperpost and smorty widget

    the success
    http://the-success.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just to let you know....
    http://developer.payperpost.com/2008/08/ppp-and-the-joy.html

    That's what happened with PayPerPost and why accessibility was low. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @everyone: Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  8. For me it is even worse, I can't access Payperpost, Socialspark, and everything Izea. I know that the site is not down, so i tried to use proxy and sure enough I was able to access my socialspark account. I already sent them a ticket about this, so far no reply and so far I still can't access them the normal way. What worries me is that I continue to receive e-mails from them about reservstions but when I try to access the site the browser will tell me that the address can't be found. It's ben like this for 48 hours now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could not even access the link given by mr. joan croft above. I could not access everything that is part of izea network.

    ReplyDelete
  10. To know if the a site is really down or if the problem is just in your end, use this : http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ just type the URL of the site without the http://... this service will inform you if it is really down.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Mark! im about to register this site.. it all went down yesterday... nyok. malas jud.

    ReplyDelete
  12. PPP and SS are Okay now, I can access them already

    ReplyDelete
  13. just visiting.
    http://hubpages.com/author/paranoid86/latest/?rss

    ReplyDelete
  14. yeah. i had this problem too..i thought it was my connection but then the other sites was working well..now its better..

    pls add my other page:
    http://mae-onlyndaphils.blogspot.com

    salamat kaayo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Marky, nagblock sila ng international IP. COntact their support and let them konw your situation. ganyan din ako for two days. but now okay na. they need you ip address para unblock nila

    ReplyDelete
  16. hello mark! i had the same problem too and many others. they are not down but have been blocking ips because somebody was hacking their site. just send them a ticket and the they will lift it once your identity is confirmed.

    by the way, thanks for joining surf and drop project. hope to drop into your site more often.

    kudos!


    Pinay Mommy Online
    Blessings and Beyond
    Mommy Earns Money Online

    ReplyDelete