Sunday, August 3, 2008

We WON!

Wohoo! We won last night in the Pop Dance Competition, we got the FIRST PLACE! Thank God He let us perform our best and and kept us safe during the prior days of practice and up to last night's event. Although there were only three groups competing, still the whole competition was indeed challenging since all the groups came and was well prepared on their piece, just like us! LOL.

There was a funny part there. When I entered the dance floor jumping off, I accidentally dropped into the floor and hit my butt on it. Boy.. that was painful. But I still stood up and continued doing our "cramping", the entrance step. I wish someone perfectly caught that on camera so I can show you what really happened! Hahaha!

I'll be posting here the pictures and the video maybe soon so I can share it with you! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment