Monday, July 14, 2008

The Tag of Four!

I got this from jHeLea. Thank you!

What you are supposed to do…and please don’t spoil the fun…Click copy/paste, delete my answers, type in your answers and tag 4 people in your lists!

(A) Four places I go over and over:

1. My Room
2. My Grandma's House
3. Home
4. School

(B) Four people who e-mail me regularly:

1. Friendster
2. IZEA People (Tickets..LOL)
3. Spam People! (Gggrr..)
4. OThers

(C) Four of my favorite places to eat?

1. House
2. School Canteen
3. Gaisano
4. Carenderias (LOL)

(D) Four places you’d rather be?

1. Paris
2. America
3. Korea
4. Here in my room

E) Four people I think will respond:

1. Crissy
2. Noryfel
3. Lara
4. Cecille

(F) Four TV shows I could watch over and over:

1. Pinoy Big Brother
2. Harry Potter Series
3. My Sassy Girl
4. Amazing Race PLUS Fear Factor! (LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment