Saturday, October 22, 2011

Camping for the Weekend

It is Saturday and I am very glad and excited for this day! The whole family had already planned a camping for this day the other week and I just can’t deny it that I am really looking forward to this day. It is just weird at the same time awesome that my uncle will go with us and he told us that he will bring his car so everyone will have a smooth trip to the camping site.

Right now, we are all preparing for our departure later at 2pm. My uncle already got this cold air intake kits and made some necessary maintenance to this car that will bring us to the place where the adventure begins. If I am not mistaken, he got the cold air intake kits from a site called MKM Customs. Luckily, I was able to read about this site the other day and I am just amazed how large their inventory is and how they got exactly what you need for your diesel engine. Here, you can find the most affordable cold air intake kits on the market if you shop right now from top brands like K&N, S&B, AFE, and others. Plus, they also offer free shipping. How cool is that? If you are looking for cold air intake kits, check their site now.

That’s it for now because I am still not done preparing the things I will take to the camping site. I am sure it would be a lot of fun. I hope you guys will enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment