Whoever said that you can't bring music with you, preferrably with your car. Thus, the Dual's new Mobile Reciever for ipod/iphone accessibility- XPE SERIES.
Dual Electronics launched a new line of mobile amplifiers called the XPE series. The XPE features three MOSFET amp power supplies, variable crossovers, 2 ohm stability. With its low-profile chassis, the XPE series will occupy a small space inside your car.
All models of the XPE series features a performance-matched output transistors for maximum power transfer. It has a black anodized extruded aluminum heat sinks used to dissipate heat.The direct-wire inputs will eliminate the need for additional terminals but still it ensures a more positive connection through an increased wire contact. Plus, its thermal overload and low-impedance circuits provide protection even for heavy applications.
The following are the XPE series models and their features:
- mono amplifier
- CEA power rating of 240 Watts RMSx1 at 4 ohms
- 400 RMS x1 at 2 ohms
- total dynamic power 1000 Watts.
- features a variable low pass crossover (50-500Hz)
- 12dB/octave crossover slope, 0, 6 or 12dB bass boost
- subsonic filter
- phase filter (0-180)
- RCA low level inputs
- 2-channel amplifier with CEA power rating of 50 Watts RMSx 2 at 4 ohms
- 75 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms, 150 Wattsx 2(bridged) at 4 ohms
- total dynamic power of 400 Watts
XPE 4700 ($179.99)
- 4-channel amplifier has a CEA power rating of 50 Watts RMSx 4 at 4 ohms
- 75 Watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms
- 15 Watts x 2(bridged) at 4 ohms
- total dynamic power of 800 Watts
- variable crossover, variable low-pass crossover
- 12db octave crossover slope and 0, 6, or 12dB bass boost.
So, if you're looking for that cool factor or you want those pretty girls to look your way. Why not try for a grand entrance using music?