Sunday, October 3, 2010

Choosing the Right Webhost

My cousin e-mailed early this morning and asked me where and how to buy a domain name. He is planning to make a blog to share his thoughts to whomever and of course make money from it. He used to tell me that he absolutely wants to be just like me and my other girl cousin who are making money online.

Since I don’t want to take so much time in tutoring him on the blogging stuffs because me myself is also busy, I just decided to set up his new blog and new domain name in a Blogger host. I know it would be better to host it in a non-free blog host or choose from windows and linux web hosting. But I thought, he is just starting and will just transfer his blog to a new host next time when he really wants to pursue this blogging and online career.

So, his blog was live after 15 minutes. I sent my cousin the new domain of his new blog and some basic ideas and tips on how to make a successful blog. He was thankful. I felt glad. I knew I have helped someone today.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment