Thursday, August 27, 2009

truTV BLACK GOLD: Meet the Roughnecks

I first encountered the word roughneck when I was once in my friends' house then suddenly he just called one of my friends that way. Honestly, back when I was young I really don't know what was that suppose to mean. Now that I am a little bit older and already knew how to Google some words, it was easy for me already to know what a roughneck is. I was smiling when I knew that roughneck is a term given to those unskilled or slightly skilled laborers in an oil rig.

So why am I talking about this stuff? Well very simple. I want you to know guys that truTV and the creator of Ice Road Truckers and Deadliest Catch comes the second season of a show about men who can't afford to make any mistakes that might cost them their jobs or, even more importantly, their lives.

truTV BLACK GOLD is a wonderful show that would show the real roughneck people as well as the true scenario in the oil rig with jam-packed activities and other stunning real-life drama of the people working on that oil rig. To know more about the truTV BLACK GOLD characters, you can actually see this trailer below and be amazed on what total entertainment they can give you!



Post?slot_id=44901&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

Post a Comment