Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Cleaned My Computer

Thank God! I was able to find time to clean my computer today. First I did the physical which means I cleaned the hardware part and it's computer stand. Second I deleted all my unnecessary files and kept the in right folders "with labels" all the files that I would still be using.

Cleaning a computer is not an easy task I guess! I have encountered a lot of decision making on what files should be deleted. In dealing with pictures in the computer, of course it is never so easy. Of course I don't want to lose copies of the best memories I shared with my friends in school and my family here at home so I am so careful in deleting such stuff. I am planning to reformat my computer tomorrow also.

All for now my friends! Wish you all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment