Sunday, May 17, 2009

Some Life Quotes


I was bored a while ago and decided to search something really inspiring using Google and I am very happy that I found this simple yet wonderful quotes about life.I hope you'll like it.

Victor Hugo
Life is the flower for which love is the honey.

Norman Vincent Peale
Live your life and forget your age

William Blake
For everything that lives is holy, life delights in life.

Oscar Wilde
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all

Norman MacEwan
Happiness is not so much in having as sharing. We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.

I hope everyone will have a great life! Take care.

1 comment:

  1. Oscar Wilde
    To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all

    -this one is true, most people just exist but they're clueless how to live life.

    ReplyDelete