Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Day Today

Good day my friends. How’s your day so far? I hope you are all okay. Anyway, just want to tell you something about what I did today.

I woke up early today, washed my face and then checked my e-mail, the usual. I went outside the house and saw my mom washing some clothes. I greeted her and then I went to the shower room to freshen up. After my shower, I then told my mom to go with me to PLDT MyDSL, my ISP to pay my Internet bill. So she went with me. After arriving at the city, we did not go directly to our ISP to pay our bill instead we went to the mall to see some trade show exhibits. It wasn’t really our plan to go there to see it but we were just so amazed that a lot of people were there so we went too. When we arrived at the main spot of the exhibit, I noticed their wonderful and unique table covers. I asked my mom if she also liked the covers and she said yes. The table top display is the prettiest also. It was well-organized and it looks so perfect and convincing.

So after an hour of looking around the place, we went to our ISP to pay our Internet bill. To sum this up, I must say that this day is totally fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment