Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bad Headache

Hello my friends. How are you all? I really hope you are all doing good. Anyway, I am really sorry for not updating this blog for a couple of days. Actually my friends, I got too busy with some school stuffs and I really don't have a choice but to make and finish all those. I hope you all understand.

So today, I'll be sharing  a little something about what happened to me this day. I woke up early, did my stretching exercise, you know the usual. I went to the city to buy something. When I got home, my head started to ache and I did find it really disturbing. I took in some medicine and slept around 2 pm. I woke up at 3:30 pm I think but still can feel the pain.

Right no, I can still feel it. It's already 8:18 pm in my time and I think the pain is not the same as the earlier's. I hope I'll be okay pretty much soon. Take care my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment