Friday, December 19, 2008

Hearing Some Christmas Carols

While writing this blog post, I can hear some angelic voices outside our house singing some Christmas carols. If you are a Filipino, I know you can get what I mean. Actually, for those who still don't know about this Philippines tradition, every Christmas season or as early as the 10th of December, some kids all over our place will sing some Christmas songs in every houses in exchange for coins. The feeling of hearing these kids bringing back the true meaning of Christmas that is LOVE, JOY and PEACE is such one of the best things in life. I love hearing this kind of songs especially if the kid who is singing is so adorable.

Oh... got to end this post now. The kids are done singing and I have to give them coins now. Hehehe. See yah.

No comments:

Post a Comment