Tuesday, December 30, 2008

14 Hours to 2009!

Later at midnight, we'll be welcoming the year of the ox, 2009! Another fruitful year will come to an end and another one will come hoping it would bring more peace and blessings for everybody.

Welcoming a new year is an amazing feeling. I think having to experience this kind of celebration is a true blessing from our Lord God and a symbol that until now, He still lets us experience and face another year. Our God is truly amazing isn't it?

Later this evening, my family will be gathered again in our dining table to give thanks for all the blessings that we received this 2008. This great year will be very much memorable to me as on this year, is the year that I started blogging and truly, blogging made some difference in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment