Friday, October 17, 2008

Give This Gift To Me! Yeah!


FOR MORE information, click the image above.

Personalized Flash Drives
- the gift that I really want to receive this Christmas! Yipee! My flash drive is broken now so I definitely need this! LOL. My classmates will definitely love this one too! I heard this drive has 14 colors and available in 512MB, 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 8GB and 16GB capacities. HHmm.. Now, let me just give you the top 10 reasons on why you must GIVE me this Personalized Thumb Drive. Nyayahaya!

1. The New Brag Book
2. Organization Is The Key To Success
3. Share Music
4. Be A Corporate Big Shot
5. Multi-Media Love
6. The New Mix CD
7. Portable Library
8. Build Customer Loyalty
9. Network And Be Remembered
10. For The Person Who Has Everything


SO are you shocked with what I said? I'm serious. Can you give me one with the engraved name: "Marky Ermac - theGreenman." Haahaha. Happy holidays!

FOR MORE information, click the image above.

Support My Sponsor
Code Of Ethics

No comments:

Post a Comment