Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Day Today

Today is again another big day for me. First, today is my report day, I mean I will report some topics in our Operating System major class. Like my previous reports in my other subjects, I am not nervous. This is because I know and understand the topic that I am going to discuss later. FYI, I really don't want to deliver a report knowing that I am not prepared, that will just kill me. So now, I pray that all things will just be okay. Second, today is the first checking day of our project in Web Development. About a month ago, we were assigned to create a website for a Barangay here in my city. The job was kind of exciting because I really love designing websites. So today, together with the efforts of my group mates, I really hope our professor will like it. Wish us luck! Happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment