Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Today!

My class today started at 10:00 AM. It was a major class that is so boring because we really have to paste our butts on our chairs for two hours. Considering the time schedule that is 10 to 12 noon, it was indeed a very much tedious situation in our part, students. We listened on the discussion regarding....Oh..I forgot! See? Hehehe! Right now i really can't remember what was the lesson all about since it did not penetrate my close brains during that time. I just study that lesson next time.. Hehehe.

And do after that class, I have again another major class from 12:00 to 1:30 PM! God, I can really still remember how hard it was having a stomach that is full...FULL with air! I can't go to the canteen because our professor was also in a hurry going to our room! I can't escape! Luckily, he just gave us some important reminders regaring our project and then the class was dissmissed early! Wohho!

After that, I then went to the canteen to buy some food. I ate and ate and ate..Hehehe... and I went home and all was well.

P.S.
Actually, I only ate snacks in the canteen. When I arrived home, I then went to the kitchen and ate and ate and ate! Heheheh!

1 comment: