Monday, August 25, 2008

Frustrating Internet Connection

Not again!

I just arrived home from school and changed my clothes and about to turn on my computer when my sister told me, "NO INTERNET CONNECTION!!!" There was a little pause and silence. And then, "WWHHhhaat?" There you go. A loud question again was raised by me in my head starting to get mad on our ISP (Internet Service Provider). It's been two or three days now that my Internet connection is really getting slow and sometimes even lost. I am really not happy especially when I've still got a lot of things to do online like updating this blog, my other blog, checking e-mails, opening my Friendster account and most escpecially and the MOST important of all - catching "fishes!" WWoohooo! Being disconnected from WWW is really frustrating! Gggrrr..

And enough of this now. MY Internet connection is now back but still I am not sure if the normal speed has come back too. I'll try to test...

No comments:

Post a Comment