Sunday, July 13, 2008

Idol Blog '08: Second Week Nominees



First of all, I am extending my heartfelt gratitude and thank you to those blog owners who respond to the first week of Idol Blog '08. To the voters and supporters of the nominees, I thank you.

Since a lot of bloggers were really interested in joining the contest and I think most of them deserve a slot as a nominee, I am increasing the number of nominees from 5 to 10 starting this week. PLEASE READ THE REVISED GUIDELINE HERE.

And so, these amazing blogs are the nominees for the second week of Idol Blog '08!

1. Emjei Says
2. Dezz Spices in Life
3. Kwento ni Enday
4. The Life of an Outback Pinay
5. Pinay Mommy Online
6. Galleria Neri
7. I am Downloader
8. Damuhan
9. Posh Post
10. Katelove's

Please visit these blogs and vote for them at least ONCE a DAY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment