Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Fruit of My Technorati Experiment

For about three weeks now, I took a SPARK in SocialSpark about experimenting the authority in my Technorati. I read the sites and blogs of those who joined the experiment and there's only one common feedback I observed, it says it was really effective.

So I joined and accepted the Spark. I followed the instructions given by the original maker and boom!, after he added me on the Master's List on his site, I can already really see my increasing authority. From 18, it then went up and up and even as high as 260 (this moment)!

It's a tag actually. It was indeed effective and has a positive result.

For those who want to join, you may click here.

4 comments:

  1. uy! how can i join socialspark ? :D haha. i want i want :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes of course tag is the best way to increase technorattu authority but the true backlicks form the search engines will come out naturally as your blog mature and when u continue the optimization... Thanks for the thoughts
    Concealed Mind
    Ester's Daily Thoughts
    Ester's Money Journal

    ReplyDelete
  3. can i join even if i am not SS approved yet? pls. let me know. TY !

    ReplyDelete