Thursday, July 17, 2008

Doing All My Tags! Wooho!

I've been tagged for five times this past two days. Sad to say, I wasn't able to respond to all of it since I was busy yesterday and the other day. Wei..Anyway, I'll do it all now.

Let me start with the so-called "KADAMO" tag from Arvin, Vanniedosa, jHeLea and Ate Ness. Hehehe..all four of them tagged with with the same tag! Thanks by the way! Appreciated!

Dahil ako'y tinanggap nyo bilang isang blogmate, malugod ko'ng iniaalay sa inyo ang tag na ito:



Mga Kadamo;

1.)Janeth Vicy’s Life Journey
2.) My Precious Niche
3.) Just Me.. Eds
4.) Eds Mommy Life
5.) ISL Family
6.) Me and Mine
7.) Creative in Me
8.) Little Peanut
9.) For the LOVE of Food
10.) Pea in a Pod
11.) My Life in this Wonderful World!
12.) Jhelea
13.) Me,Myself+2
14.) Ozzy’s Mom
15.) Fun|Fierce|Fabulous
16.) Tiklaton: We are the witness!
17.) Snapton: The Snapshots of Reality
18.) You!

Passing this kadamo tag to my blogger friends who owns these blogs below (Heartily Given!):

Ezekun , Heap Up, When Mom Talks, MOMhood Moments, Beautiful Soul, Seashells of Island Angel and Byaheng Pinay.

Next, the 7 FACTS about me Tag!

I got this one from Vicy and Mighty in Spirit Blog Author! Thanks you. I really appreciate this one!



Here’s the rules:
A. List these rules on your blog.
B. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
C. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

You’ll have to read on for my 7 facts and see who I tagged.

1. Student of Mindanao State University - Iligan Institute of Technology
2. Second child among the four siblings
3. Really loves green color!
4. Wishing to own a big company someday! Hahaha!
5. I love eating BREAD and BREAD and of course, BREAD!
6. A born leader and a generous friend! (Promise!)
7. Not intelligent but wise!

I want to tag and know more about this people:
Lainy
Liza
Mal
Pretty Me
Pinay Mom in Czech Republic
Ruby
Maternity Woman

Hope you'll take this tag! :)

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the tag marky, i appreciate it, but i've already done this over at moms... check nyo ( http://mlizcochico.blogspot.com)

    i hope hindi ka magsawa sa pag-tag ;)

    ReplyDelete